Dev Ops Engineer | Qualification
Dev Ops Engineer
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience.
DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Ruby or Python, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
- Tune and configure servers and containers appropriately as needed
- Building automated deployments through the use of configuration management technology.
- Collaborating with developers to make sure new environments meet requirements and conform to best practices.
- Database management
- Ensure the availability, performance, scalability, and security of Infrastructure.
- Implement, test and operate advanced software security techniques in compliance with technical reference architecture
- Diploma or Bachelor degree graduate in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- At least 2 years experience as a DevOps or Infrastructure Engineer/Security Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Good knowledge of Ruby, Python, .NET and other bash scripting language
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL, especially their production level tuning and configs
- You have deep understanding on managing Amazon Web Services or DigitalOcean
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD and other devops technology is required
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Fabric, Puppet or SaltStack
- Adequate knowledge of web related technologies (Web Applications, Web Services and Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
- Interest in all aspects of security research and development
- Familiarity with Monitoring Tools, such as datadog is a plus